Sometimes when we log in to the router to set up, we occasionally enter the address of the 192.168.1.1 router in the IE browser address bar. The dialog box for user name and password cannot be displayed. How to solve it?
1. Check whether the computer is connected to the LAN port (any one of the 1, 2, 3, and 4 ports) and whether the corresponding indicator on the router is bright. 2. If it is a dial-up user, please delete the broadband dial-up connection. 3. Check whether the default login management address of the router is 192.168.1.1. Therefore, the login address of some brands of routers may not be the same. You can check the nameplate on the router.
192.168.1.1 can not log in to the router solution:
1, check whether the computer and LAN port (1,2,3,4 mouth of any one) is connected, the corresponding router The light is bright.
2. If you are a dial-up user, remove the broadband dial-up connection and select "Never dial-in connection". Click on the browser inside the tool --- Internet Options --- connection, as shown below:3, check whether IE has set up an agent, if there is please cancel. Click LAN Settings in the above image, as shown below:
4. Check Local The connected IP address is in the same network segment as the IP address of the router's LAN port. If not on the same network segment, you can manually configure an IP address, as shown in the following figure:
5. If you modify the router management port, you should enter the http://LAN port IP:port number when logging in. Such as http://192.168.1.1:8080
6, restart the computer and then try to log in to the 192.168.1.1 management interface.
7. If the above operation still does not work, you can try to reset the router.